Proficient or familiar with a vast array of programming languages,
Exceptional Problem solving and communication skills.
Bachelor of Computer Science with professional level accreditation
with the Australian Computer Society (ACS).
• Game development experience with Microsoft XNA Game Studio with C#
• Strong IT analytical skills
• MS Windows and Linux
• Intensive Knowledge of PC/Network setup and installation.
• Occupational Health and Safety / CPR
• Developed a number of websites and database driven web applications with ASP.NET
• Developed several computer games using Microsoft XNA with C#
Cisco Systems IT Analyst 2007-2010
IT Service Desk
• IT support for 300 locations in 90 countries and over 65,000 employees.
• Troubleshooting of hundreds of different applications used within corporation.
• Provide local and remote desktop support for corporate headquarters worldwide.
Computer Technician 2003-2005
BTM Computer Solutions
• PC servicing and upgrade on and off-site.
• Assembly and disassembly of PC units.
• Installation and configuration of various optional cards and internet connection.
• Installation of operating systems and software, such as Microsoft Windows, Office, Antivirus, firewalls etc.
UNIVERSITY OF WESTERN SYDNEY 2006 - 2009
Bachelor of Computer Science
• Professional level accreditation with the Australian Computer Society (ACS).
• Programming Concepts and techniques in a number of different languages.
• In-depth technical understanding of modern networked computer systems.
• Practical skills needed to design and develop online applications.
• Practical skills needed to design, develop and integrate networked computer systems.
• Industrially oriented team project involving valuable team and project management skills.
Advanced Diploma in Computer Systems Technology
• PC System Support, Multi User Operating Systems, Operating Systems, Industrial Computer Systems.
• Network Administration, Computer Networks, TCP/IP.
• Control Programming Style, Interfacing Application Using C, C# Programming, Electrical Control Programming, Microprocessor Fundamentals, Microprocessor Programming, Single Chip Microcontrollers, Electronic Software Tools.
• Electrical Principles, DC Power Supplies, Electrical Systems, Digital Electronics Amplifiers, Analogue Electronics.
• Communication Systems, Data Communication.
• Engineering Math’s, Calculus